East Bay Buyers Process - Part 3
Feel Like Reading Instead?
East Bay Buyers Process - Part 2
So here are some signs that you may be ready to reach out to me about buying your first home.
- One is you’re tired of rising rent prices.
- You may be tired of being at the mercy of your current landlord.
- Number three. You have a healthy savings and are ready to make a good investment.
- Number four, you should have a steady or consistent income with your current profession.
- And number five, you may need more room for your dogs and or children.
- And six, you may have always heard that real estate was a good investment. You just don’t know where to start.
So after you’ve contacted me the next. And a very important first step is going to be getting pre-approved.
Getting pre-approved is probably the most important on this list.
A pre-approval is ultimately gonna show you how much home you can afford and how much your estimated monthly payment would be, and the best part about a pre-approval – it doesn’t cost you a thing.
Think of a pre-approval as your goal tracking system. Even if you’re more than a year out from.